The Skowhegan Area Chamber of Commerce is proud to offer our Members the Chamber Advantage Program. This program is being re-booted after a few years on the shelf because we think it is a great way to help our member businesses. Every business can benefit from the program for the following reasons:
It will drive business to your door!
It is a benefit you can give your employees.
Here’s how it works:
- EVERY Member Business will receive 1 key tag for EACH of their employees, full-time & part-time (Thousands of potential customers)
- Member businesses are invited to, but are NOT required to, offer a discount to all other SACC member business employees
- Make sure your discount is one you would feel comfortable giving to 3,000 to 4,000 local customers
- You may change your discount up to 4 times per year by calling us or by sending us an e-mail (once per quarter only please)
- The full list of discounts will be published & updated bi-weekly on an inner office handout and below
- New member discounts may be included in some SACC News & Notes updates
- Extra key tags for new employees can be obtained from the SACC Office
- Major employers can get extra key tags to give out to new hires
- We ask employers to take away an employee’s key tag upon termination
- Any employee coming to the office to get their own key tag will be vetted as to which member business they work for
- If a member drops their membership we will need the key tags to be turned into our office at that time